Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Lake is gone - not a good way to wake up

Every morning, for years now, I've been listening to the Greg Bair morning show on 93.1 The Lake in Madison. It's a Classic Rock format, and it was a good mix of music and news. Too many morning shows are more talk than music, and that's just not what I want. This morning, my radio came on but the music was different. Hip Hop was playing, not Classic Rock. It turns out that The Lake is gone. What a horrible way to wake up!

I'll have to find another radio station. But for the record, I do not approve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can listen to 96.5 WKLH from Milwaukee on the internet. They're classic rock and that's what my alarm is set to.

Lynn Peterson said...

Yeah I could do that, but my alarm clock does not have Internet access. I am now setting my morning alarm clock to 94.1 WJJO, our rock station. Although I keep teasing Craig that I am going to put Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon in the alarm clock and wake up to "Time."